Hi everyone! How has your Saturday been? I think I am ready for February to be over now, because as much as I love jumpers and sweaters and blankets, I am not about cold winds, cold rain, or dark nights AND dark mornings. The sun this week has made me ready for spring. Thankfully, February has pancake day, it has just 28 days, and this year, it has the Winter Olympics. Emma and I are borderline Curling experts now! What is it about pushing stones, and then brushing some ice, that is so captivating?
Last week, I did a blog meme based on amazon.com’s 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime and it’s safe to say that I had not read many of the books on the list. I actually hadn’t heard of many of the books, embarrassingly, but also didn’t feel like it was a list that was truly reflective of what I thought a top 100 books should be, so I’ve also decided to do the amazon.co.uk list too.
1. Include a link back to Amazon’s official 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime
2. Tag Perfectly Tolerable, the creator of this meme
3. Tag the person who nominated you (I wasn’t nominated by anyone, but saw this on Lucinda is Reading)
4. Copy the list of books and indicate which titles you have read.
5. Tally up your total.
6. Comment on the post you were tagged in and share your total count.
7. Tag five new people and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
Let’s get on with the list: Continue reading