So Jade and I have reached our final place in Australia: Melbourne. As much as I have loved it here, and I really have, I think I am ready to move onto somewhere new now! I took a break from TTT last week as it was a freebie and I was busy driving and sorting posts related to my travels.
This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is top ten beach reads that will be in your beach bag this summer. I am not really sure that all of the reads that will be in there for me are going to be classic beach reads, but they are reads that will be in the beach bag on my travels!
- Sun in Her Eyes Paige Toon
- I Knew You Were Trouble Paige Toon
- Go Set A Watchman Harper Lee
- The Picture of Dorian Gray Oscar Wilde
- A Study in Scarlet Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Northanger Abbey Jane Austen
- Emma Jane Austen
- Cafe Tropicana Belinda Jones
- Ruby Circle Richelle Mead
- Great Expectations Charles Dickens
- One With You Sylvia Day (There is, at the time of publishing, no releash date set for this novel. If it is released in time, it will be on my list!)
What are you going to be reading this summer?